Tim Davis has listed the Linden Estate, Southampton for $69.95 million. The Estate is 120 years old and has been transferred to various owners. No matter how many times it has been renovated according to personal choice, the major architect remains the same. This historic home has created various chapters which are added in history and will continue in the future. Currently, the Estates have Jay-Z and Beyoncé as their neighbors.
Tim Davis has 41 years of experience in real estate, listing, and selling. Before he joined the Corcoran Group, he was working for Allan Schneider Associates. He is ranked among the top real estate agents in the United States. Wall Street ranked it on the 4th and 5th position in 2014 and 2015 consecutively. In his remarkable journey, he has sold various high-end properties on the East End, oceanfront properties, village cottages, and retreats.
The Linden Estate on 160 Ox Pasture Road, created by Grosvenor Atterbury, was purchased for $8.5 million by former Esprit CEO, Juergen Friedrich in 1999. Friedrich then spent a significant amount of money refurbishing the property. He later put the Linden Estate on the market in 2008 for just under $60 million and eventually rented it out for $850,000 per month. The value had risen to $49 million by early 2012. Although it was apparently under consent for $49 million in 2012, the sale didn’t go through, and it was re-listed in 2013.
It had been on the market for 4 years until James H. Clark, co-founder of Netscape, and his Australian wife bought it at an undisclosed price. However, the registration was still under the original owners, Juergen Friedrich, and his partner. Again the mansion has hit the market under the Corcoran Group supervised by Tim Davis.
The mansion contains old traditional style. However, there were slight modifications made by influential designer Steven Gambrel. Steven is recognized by Architectural Digest AD100 for his hard work and inspirational work. This was done to make the house comfortable for modern life. Still, the roots are traditional. The 18,000 sq. feet house is a three-floor mansion that contains –
· A huge entrance with a real lighting chandelier.
· A foyer area with huge space flooring.
· It contains 12 bedrooms in total and 12 bathrooms.
· A library with a fireplace.
· In total there are 8 fireplaces in the mansion.
· The mansion consists of 60” x 20” indoor and outdoor swimming pools. The indoor pool also has a red water slide, a steam room, and a stone patio.
· The house has resort-style amenities, like a green tennis court, carriage house, gym, and medical aid room.
· The glass doors and windows give a beautiful outside view from any corner of the house.
· A full kitchen with fresco dining style along with butler’s pantry.
· Hand-crafted plastered ceiling, shiplap walls for the guest rooms, and interiors matching to coastal style.
Linden Estate has been reconstructed according to the modern trend, with a large house, large public areas, bedrooms, indoor and outdoor swimming, green tennis court, huge gymnasium facilities to name a few.” says Steven Gambrel.
Linden Estate in Southampton NY
160 Ox Pasture Road, Southampton, NY
Contact Details –
Hamptons Luxury Real Estate Market Leader
24 Main Street Southampton, NY 11968