Everybody has a little crush on chandeliers. Today’s modern interior includes modern lightings which are also from the family of chandeliers, but with the latest trends. The first attraction of a house is a living room and then the dining area. We hang all sorts of wall paintings, cushions, and table cover along with side lamps and showpieces, but for the dining area, we simply consider a small cupboard or a wall hanging. How about installing a chandelier in the dining area and increasing its value?
The dining chandelier is the best addition to the home. Dining area is the place where friends and family come together. It has to be clean and special. Whether the dining area is extremely formal and separate or it is in the common floor plan with the living room, a separate chandelier on the dining area marks an exclusive space for it and gives it a gourmet feel.
Dining chandeliers have taken different styles and forms within few years. They are nowadays made from a different material because every individual has a different taste. All of us want a different culture in the house. While shopping always ensure to get the best material and artwork, because cheap quality can be an eyesore.
Sofary is located in Seattle, WA, which is a hub of modern lightings. They bring the best quality of modern lights for customers in an affordable price range. Their mission is to connect customers directly to the manufacturer eliminating middlemen from the business thereby reducing the price of the product. Check their dining chandelier clearance sale online with varieties of pendant, raindrop, spiral, sphere, rectangular, crystal chandeliers.
Chandelier is known for its diamond-shaped crystals that shine sparkling white. However, there are other styles and patterns available in the market.
Here are few tips that can make your dining area look spectacular –
- Imagine the kind of vibes that you want in the area. Traditional chandeliers go with dining areas that are classic and elegant while farmhouse chandeliers are compatible with the countryside look.
- Deciding what kind of finishing you require in the chandelier puts a great impact on the overall look. For example, sleek and shiny nickel finish chandeliers fit best in modern rooms, while bronze dining chandeliers with a rustic look and rope or wood to tie are perfect for a bohemian look.
- The size of a chandelier also plays an important role because you don’t want everyone to hit their forehead from the lamp or crystal drops. Small fixtures can become invisible in a large spec and an oversized chandelier will look cramped in a small room.
- The shape of the chandelier also plays an imperative role to accent your room. For example, two or three lams hanging above a rectangular shape dining table enhances the overall look while round light fixtures will enhance the look of a square or round dining table.
- The final step is to hang the chandelier in the right place. Your chandeliers should hand at the center, 30 to 36inches above the table if you have 8 feet high ceiling, or add 3 inches extra with every foot.
These are the basic rules that allow even an ordinary-looking light fixture perfect for the room. Look through home décor magazine to add some more ideas to your décor.